Technologies, developments and tools maintained by the Hungarian Chapter
Image courtesy of hyena reality / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Scenarios, use cases and tools: http://doc.desktopgrid.hu
- SZTAKI-BOINC: an extended version of the BOINC server packed in a Debian® package.
- 3G Bridge: Generic Grid Grid Bridge is designed to be used as a mediator between different types of Grid middleware.
- DC-API: allow easy implementation and deployment of distributed applications on multiple distributed computing environments.
- GenWrapper: offers a generic solution for wrapping and executing an arbitrary set of legacy applications in a BOINC infrastructure.
- GBAC: Generic BOINC Application Client is a virtualization enabled wrapper application.
- gLite mCE: forwards gLite jobs to 3G Bridge services.
- modified BOINC client: inserts the incoming workunits as jobs into a 3G Bridge queue.